100 Octane Should I use it?

Being an old thread, these posts have been about the old Rocket engine. You seem to be talking about the new one... a very different proposition.

What should we run in the new one? DNK told me to use the hugest grade fuel available. DNK changed timing. Should I use 91? That’s as high as is available in comi California

If one has buggerised about with ignition timing, then "hugest grade available" might be a very good idea..........!!!!!
We only have “premium.” America :-( I look everywhere for “hugest grade.” Cannot find. SAD. Did find “Biggly Octane Ultimate Luxury” gasoline. Bike wouldn’t start on it.

There is always good old Low Lead 110 octane VP Race Gas in can for about a gillion bucks a gallon.

We have a Phillips 66 distribution farm with it on the pump island for just $6.99 a gallon. Lucky me. But I don't need it for any of my bikes or cars ... YET !

If you'
Being an old thread, these posts have been about the old Rocket engine. You seem to be talking about the new one... a very different proposition.

What should we run in the new one? DNK told me to use the hugest grade fuel available. DNK changed timing. Should I use 91? That’s as high as is available in comi California
If you're getting into spark rattle (pinging) or pre-detonation need to figure out how to drop the timing. 91 or 93 should work fine for raised compression pistons/engines.

Back