Bob spruce

Rocketpilot
Ride
05 Rocket
20190520_172652.jpg

I am replacing the clutch. So decided to replace detent spring. How do you replace it. She is very hard to get too. Or do you unscrew the Allen bolt and does the whole unit pull out to get to it? That would be easier, If I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
They say that if you nick the hook placing it, it crates a weak point. Had to replace mine. Rick at the dealer did that. The new spring is much stronger and gives better foot feedback.

Serious lets think from the picture you do not have the update kit. So your detent wheel is larger I'm not sure if you can get the old spring which is different from the updated spring. Therfore yours it not broke functioning fine. Why gamble? That like playing Polish roulette. You know like russian roulette with a updated semi-automatic pistol. Dont worry they still only use one round :D

Last edited:
Serious lets think from the picture you do not have the update kit. So your detent wheel is larger ik not sure if you can get the old spring which is different from the updated spring. Therfore yours it not broke functioning fine. Why gamble? That like playing Polish roulette. You know like russian roulette with a updated semi-automatic pistol. Dont worry they still only use one round :D

I replaced the spring with a new one. It's on, what could happen with the larger detent wheel. The springs look just a like.

Back