youtube downloads

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
How do you download youtube video/audio, just use youtube red?

I see that there are many options, just wondering how you choose to do it.

thanks

Hoopla

Might I suggest you do a Google search for...Download youtube videos mp4

Usually all you have to do is paste the YouTube video link in the space provided and you will get format options for downloading. I will not speak as to whether one site is better than another nor the safey of any given site. I actually have a application that came with my updated Nero download that works pretty well. Nero has it on their website.

FYI...I just was on YouTube and when ever my browser is open the program I use called "Video Downloader Ultimate" runs in the background and scans for any videos I watch. Any videos I watch can then be picked from the list in different size formats and can then be downloaded. Sometimes you have to do it a little different for Facebook videos, but it works great for YouTube. Different version prices up $29.95 for my version.

As implied earlier, some of the sites may or may not be safe. Copying the URL will not actully get you the video in video format on your computer only a quick link to the video. Pasting the URL in one of the online converter sites will allow you to download the video, but I have had at least 3 occasion where I have had some serious alerts take place. Killing them can be a scary and involved issue for the novice. The program I am using seems to work well without security issues. Make sure you have your computer backed up just in case with the online sites.

Back