your thoughts on your friendly neighborhood Triumph dealer

Dealers

Well I'm one who considers the dealer an integral part of the buying experience.I'm very lucky is several regards.One I have a dealer in the town I live in,it is newly appointed and and up to date.It is a family owned and run business who have been doing Triumph thru thick and thin.The shop aspect is run by a highly respected and knowledgeable mechanics,whom I know personally.I feel they take care of my needs on every aspect of motorcycle ownership.Their son,Rob McLendon races and is currently the Thruxton Cup Champion,and they sponsor another bike.I know not all dealers are nearly as competent,and I used work on my bike and I will later on but for now,under warranty they can handle it.

It's over the Atlantic ocean, thus perhaps not at all meaningful to you in the US:confused: . But I have lots of respect for my Geneva Switz. Triumph (+KTM +Aprilia) dealer. A pop and mom operation, litterally. Invoice details are still hand-written. But pop and mom do CARE. And work hard. They don't employ salemen. They do not offer major discounts . They seem a bit guarded about Hinckley-imposed demo days, 68 gadgetry displays and other so-called "marketing events" . BUT they know their sh**. Their 3 mecanics are the best in town. They have all the right spare parts (and even Metz' rubber) on hand.

Coffee or tea for me when I stop by. Jamie:cool:

Back