Your other Triumphs.

2010. Speed tripple

Martin there's an Introduce Yourself thread ... everyone gets to welcome you ... and drill you about your personal life , source of income and request you post photos of your wife or girlfriend :eek: pretty sure you wouldn't want to miss that opportunity !! Oh by the way .. nice choice of bike with the Speedie .

Martin there's an Introduce Yourself thread ... everyone gets to welcome you ... and drill you about your personal life , source of income and request you post photos of your wife or girlfriend :eek: pretty sure you wouldn't want to miss that opportunity !! Oh by the way .. nice choice of bike with the Speedie .

Judging from its title I thought this thread was about posting pics of the hottest chick I'd had sex with :confused:

I always liked this one of Bruce's.

I liked it too wish I still had it. 1972 TR6 Tiger traded it on a Kawasaki Z1000J about easter 1981. Kawasaki was $3400.00 and I got $1300.00 for the Tiger. I rode this bike through my L plates and P plates with the 250cc laws that came in the year before. You can see the L plate under the okky strap on the back of the seat. This would have been November or December 1979.

Back