Your other Triumphs.

Where's Big Al ... this is heading off on a tangent ... it's other Triumphs fellas :D i'm not a brand racist ... just love Triumphs.

Yeh bearclaw have to go.. i was mucking around today , reckon i can fit the truck horn Ponters gave me under my bearclaw. Got rid of overflow bottle that has now left just the right size space.
Now there is an idea I never though of. Ight be a good place to move Gracies horns. Or install a different one.

Now there is an idea I never though of. Ight be a good place to move Gracies horns. Or install a different one.

Seibel truck horn is going to fit .. just need to knock-up a small bracket. The 'mouth' of the horn come out from under the claw , looks cool i reckon.

Thought there might be some more Triumphs with all the new Owners of late. Know i'm not the only one that would love to see pics of any other Triumphs you have ... or had.

2012 America, written off and taken away last week. :(

attachment.php

Street Triple on the cards now. Test rode and "R" last Saturday. Didn't knock my socks off but I wasn't disappointed either. Unbelievable torque from such a small engine and a real blast to ride. Time will tell.

Attachments

• IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 102
Back