I think I will order the lowers.
Did you have to drill anywhere to fit them?
I notice the lowers have that half slot-half hole on the top and a regular hole on the bottom.
Do they both line up with the front fixing kit/
I would buy the 7Jurock but having trouble finding the pieces that come on the stock windshield.
The chrome pieces that mount across the front of the windshield.
Doesn't the 7Jurock only come pre-drilled with no extras?

Thanks,

The lower I have were used Harley FLH. Have mounted them with two and one bolt. Works both ways. The hardware for a Triumph windshield is hard to find. Someone here in the Group might have one in the garage. That is your best bet. Of all the aftermarket shields, Windvest looks and works the best.
14 x 16 or 16 x 16. Call them to see which bar clamps are best.

I've ridden with the OEM, the Clearview and the 7Jurrock shields on my 2012 R3R.
Check out the 7Jurrock. Tis the best bang for the buck:
Motorcycle Windshields

Note: I now run a giant fly and find it tolerable for cross country rides.
It adds 10 mph to my top speed and it looks WAY better!
If you have the mounting hardware, come up here and I'll give you my 7Jurrock so you can try it. :laugh:
Where did you get your giant fly screen? Can post photo? Found an xl fly screen in England.

Here you go a big fly screen plus it will look better than a massive windshield :D

17283_feature_a_overlay.jpg

I have 2 windshields, 1 stock Triumph, and 1 brand new Clearview, and all the brackets, etc. I don't like a windshield on the Rocket, as it mounts to the forks. Where I live, there are lot's of semi's and dump trucks, and on a 2 lane 60 mph road, the wind blast as one of the larger vehicles pass you from the opposite direction causes some tense moments, front end wobble, etc. etc. Besides, I like the wind in my face. Local pickup only on these windshields, will go for next to nuttin. Labelle/Ft Myers.:sneaky:

Back