Anybody got an idea of What Windshield??

Make sure the cut-outs are as close as possible to the headlights.
Never had this issue with my Clearwater or the 7Jurrock, which I feel is better.
Curious - do you ride without a helmet? If not, which type?

3/4 helmet........shield is about 1.5 inches above the headlights.....I see the bracket can be adjusted about 1.5 to 2 inches above or below where I am at now. My concern would be if I lower the shield down to headlights that I will get way too much blast over the top of the shield.....although it is a re-curve......maybe it would be okay.....???

thanks,

VR

3/4 helmet........shield is about 1.5 inches above the headlights.....I see the bracket can be adjusted about 1.5 to 2 inches above or below where I am at now. My concern would be if I lower the shield down to headlights that I will get way too much blast over the top of the shield.....although it is a re-curve......maybe it would be okay.....???
thanks,
VR

My 7Jurrock is a recurve & I found it gave me an extra inch or more that I could lower the shield.
Tis currently all moot for me, because now both shields sit in the garage & I run a super fly screen.

I have a 2007 Standard two headlight. I bought the fixing kit, 4 pieces to mount the windshield to the bike. My question is which windshield to use. Some say it is a quick disconnect for a Tourer, and some say Roadster. I believe they are referring to a two headlight Tourer, not a Touring. What is the best for my bike? I also like a larger windshield, not for speed, just wind and rain protection. Here are the numbers...
A9740049, A9708113 and A9708111.
I mainly need the framework, doesn't matter the condition of the screen. I'll take whatever I can get, new or used. Any and all help appreciated,
Thanks
I have a cee bailey, very wide and tall. Fits double lite, 9 hole bracket. I have aftermarket triumph shield on bike as i am selling ( 2016 roadster) also have the side deflectors . All good shape if interested let me know.
I think cee bailey closed motorcycle division accordind to recent posts. Probsbly most protection without going to fairing.

Not sure what you are asking for but I'll just mention that I installed a ClearView Shield for my 2006 Classic and rode 150 miles yesterday with it installed. It is clear, vented, re-curve type and 2 inches wider than the standard, 23" high because the standard Triumph shield that came with the bike is 20" and way too short for my 6'3" fat body. Anyway, I was surprised with the amount of wind blast I was getting from underneath the shield .....annoying and started to think I would need wings or a damper or something to cut down on this hurricane that was blowing my chin whiskers up my nose..... but later in the day I opened my vent to the 2nd of 5 positions and that calmed the wind down to a gentle soothing breeze......really, do not know why, but I am guessing it has something to do with equalizing the pressure coming under and over the shield and thereby cancelling out the wind tunnel I was experiencing.

VR
I have the clearview and I do the exact same thing in all kinds of weather and its great. Open the vent and no more buffeting. In the hot weather I remove the lower defecters and that also helps for summer heat. Its interesting how you can adjust for different climatic changes.

Back