Trirocket3 said:
I have had lightweight pistons for higher revs & hot cams on order for a while now with headwork, valves etc & mods so far & Nev's guidence I expect to see power approaching 200bhp, (had 150bhp two years ago,
bored now) all without compressors bolted on here or there. Reliability should still be OK at that power output.

Can't believe more of you are not taking advantage of Nev's expertise
with tuning our bikes.

His cams & pistons are good value, a fraction of the price of forced induction.
Want more power
Call him
Who is doing the headwork? and is it going to be done on a flow bench?
I am interested in going that route, but i need to be confident that the headwork is good, and i don't know anyone in the UK that can do the work.
Work i have had done in the past on Harley heads was done by a Canadian company called Head Quarters, and the difference was amazing.
Good headwork higher comp. and the right cams is as you stated, a real good way to go if you want more horses/torque and still have a reliable motor.
The thing with the Rocket is it is my first injected bike, and the ignition/injection side of things is something i aint got a clue about.
Have you thought what you are going to do about that side of things?

Scotty the heads pretty **** good as std. The engine needs more compression and cams, or blower. :D I'm the UK distributor for JE pistons. So i'm getting some 10:1 pistons made std bore. I have some cams being made also which will improve NA or Blown motors. Whatch this space :D :D :D :D :D

Back