Wild police chase

Chasing a motorcycle with a car? Not worth it in my book. lets see $100 to $200 traffic ticket for a $30,000 car, just doesn't seem like a good deal to me...:confused:

You forget the type of person involved. Logic and common sense don't always figure.
Not cop bashing, just commentating. ;)

Couldn't quite figure out what precipitated the chase but the biker was an idiot and the cop didn't exactly exhibit stellar driving skill either.
Nice to see folks pulling over when they hear/see the cop. It drives me nuts how few people do that around here.

Looked like to me the biker ran a stop sign. Thats when he seemed to start the aggressive driving!

yup, the old stop sign trick. Complete stop, both feet touching the ground, flat. Hell, just to make sure, put out the side stand, get off and run around bike 2 times each direction. Then get back on and ride away.:p;):D:)

I hope that wasn't a Dodge Magnum Hemi. That's what I have. They sometimes use them for K9 units. I hope mine holds the road better than that one if I ever have to outrun a jealous husband or something ;)

Back