Some pretty cool Police Officers

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Coming home this morning from work got pulled over in Glenpool Oklahoma. I was a bit upset about the fact but figured at 2:00 am in the morning go figure. Well the Police officer come up and asked me how I was doing and my response was "just getting off work" He chuckled over my comment and informed me that I was not in trouble he just wanted me to know that my tail light was out. We decided to run with it and would use the turn signal if a vehicle approached from the rear. He followed me all the way out to the Wal-Mart and I thought that was pretty **** cool of him to help me out like that. Hats off to the GLenpool Police Department. Replaced bulb and rode home.:):):):):):):)

Coming home this morning from work got pulled over in Glenpool Oklahoma. I was a bit upset about the fact but figured at 2:00 am in the morning go figure. Well the Police officer come up and asked me how I was doing and my response was "just getting off work" He chuckled over my comment and informed me that I was not in trouble he just wanted me to know that my tail light was out. We decided to run with it and would use the turn signal if a vehicle approached from the rear. He followed me all the way out to the Wal-Mart and I thought that was pretty **** cool of him to help me out like that. Hats off to the GLenpool Police Department. Replaced bulb and rode home.:):):):):):):)

A positive experience!
Thank you for the post! :thumbsup:
A short letter to the Chief of Police would place an "Atta-Boy" in his file.
Just sayin' . . .

I have visited OKey country!
I found everyone I met (except Bug Face) to be super open and friendly to strangers.
I also L-O-V-E their politics!!!

Sonny, i sent you a text saturday to go riding and came back as an error, went to the Talamina drive, beautiful ride:)

Sonny, i sent you a text saturday to go riding and came back as an error, went to the Talamina drive, beautiful ride:)

Loopy,
I am very jealous that you live so darn close to the Ozarks and such awesome riding territory! :thumbsup: :mad: :inlove

Last edited:
Loopy,
I am very jealous that you live so darn close to the Smokies and such awesome riding territory! :thumbsup: :mad: :inlove
Not the smokies, its the Talamina drive that runs from Texas to Missouri via Arkansas and Oklahoma, i did a small portion of it, been thinking about putting a ride together for 2017 in this part of the world, the Kiamichi mountains ate lovely!

did you not have a run in with the opposite kind a while back?first hand experience good and bad no matter where who what

Yes I did. Riding home early mornings from work I usually get pulled over on the average of about twice a month. Most of the time the officer is checking for insurance and drinking both of which are a common occurrence in Oklahoma. We have a very high rate of uninsured drivers and drunks in this area of the state. This Officer was very concerned about my safety and went out of his way to help me. Kind of restored my faith in law enforcement. :):):):):):):):)

Back