Widowmaker Journey to 200hp, no thats been done. 250hp !

Yes you’re probably right on that one. I will look for that mark. Cant wait to spend the week with ya.
Yes you’re probably right on that one. I will look for that mark. Cant wait to spend the week with ya.
Kevin they are calling for snow day after tomorrow here and it's going to be cold when I leave KC on Monday. Its making it hard to figure my pack. I plan on going 450 miles and spend a night in Ardmore OK. Then on to Leakey.

Kevin they are calling for snow day after tomorrow here and it's going to be cold when I leave KC on Monday. Its making it hard to figure my pack. I plan on going 450 miles and spend a night in Ardmore OK. Then on to Leakey.
Monday @Sparky59 and i are meeting up with @mexican in tulsa for dinner, maybe you can join? Probably be there about 6:00pm ish. Did you get a place for your buddy?

Monday @Sparky59 and i are meeting up with @mexican in tulsa for dinner, maybe you can join? Probably be there about 6:00pm ish. Did you get a place for your buddy?
Well if I go to Tulsa its only about 4 hrs. But from Tulsa to Leakey is over 10 hrs. That's way more saddle time than I want to do. Can you guys make sure the Cabins know I'm coming on Tuesday so I don't have to sleep with strangers?

Well i was off a tooth and couldn’t quite get there. After a shaky start i called sparky and he let me have it. Said Gary was right, widowmaker gonna have to be dropped off in henryetta to be fixed. Well that got my attention and with sparkys help i done it. And im gonna do it again when my head gets home from Lush Racing, but i have an ace in the hole. Sparkys gonna come over to make sure i dont smack a valve. Not sure what he could be thinking 🤪 Haha just playin, thank @Sparky59 im gonna get it in the frame. And thanks @R-III-R Turbo for makin the video so a learner of things could do it.

1BB19F88-7483-4729-9A43-60D45FCB4E51.jpeg
E3265A65-F507-48E4-A337-01CF18D0C353.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back