Who wants to win a Blue Peter Badge

Gotta think outside the box. She wants a divorce from her idiot husband, judging by all the damage on his helmet, he has sustained several injuries incapacitating his intelligence to have a good job etc. She has done the math, realized that 50% of a single wide and a crappy Harley isn't going to be enough to start her new life away from the idiocy. SO, she stages this, with her partner in crime who JUST happens to be wearing a gopro:cautious:, collects all the insurance money, and then divorces and sues him, taking the full single wide and the bike. I'll take the Columbo raincoat and cigar over a blue peter thanks.:x3:

Gotta think outside the box. She wants a divorce from her idiot husband, judging by all the damage on his helmet, he has sustained several injuries incapacitating his intelligence to have a good job etc. She has done the math, realized that 50% of a single wide and a crappy Harley isn't going to be enough to start her new life away from the idiocy. SO, she stages this, with her partner in crime who JUST happens to be wearing a gopro:cautious:, collects all the insurance money, and then divorces and sues him, taking the full single wide and the bike. I'll take the Columbo raincoat and cigar over a blue peter thanks.:x3:

Many a true word spoken in jest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good grief. First the dope turns the woman over without finding out if she is breathing, never giving any consideration to a neck injury, and then starts yanking at her head to pull the helmet off. The woman telling idiot boy to call 911 was the only one in the video that had any sense.

I went down pretty hard off road several years ago, hitting my helmeted head on a rock. Two Forest Service guys who saw it ran over and one of the guys started to turn me over, with my left leg still trapped under my bike. My good friend who was behind me ran up and yelled "Don't touch him". He knelt down beside me and asked if I could breath, was hurt and felt any numbness anywhere. As my head started to clear bit from having my bell rung pretty good I told him I thought I was OK and not hurt. Dan carefully pinched my helmet strap quick-disconnect and released the tightness. By that time the guys were lifting the bike off of me. I sat up and said that I was not hurt but, darn that really hurt and laughed. Worst injury was my left knee on which the side guards had landed so I was limping for several days. And then I got a flat tire riding home. What a day.

Have to ask ,how do these videos get uploaded to YouTube? First I’m not to sure anyone in the clip would be bright enough to do so ,second that’s pretty embarrassing why would you want it out there for the whole world to see?

Back