where's the port?

rocketjohn

Top Fuel
Ride
was a 2013 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
At the risk of bringing last year to life....where is the OBD2 port on the R3T?....I looked round the battery but saw nothing obvious. I know what it should look like, just need to know what hole to look in.

Pull the seat off it should laying right there on top by the battery,also some tech's snake them down behind the left side cover.

Is there a pic of the port connector. I gave one for the the tender, heated fear etc. but don't see anything else.

On the standard R3 and on the T-Bird, there' a slot to the left of the battery where the connector fits securely, at least if the boot is on it. Isn't it the same on the touring?

The touring seems to be that way, yes. There's room for it to hide though, so it may not be readily visible.

Is there a pic of the port connector. I gave one for the the tender, heated fear etc. but don't see anything else.

The OBD2 connector is much larger. Its the same size and shape as the OBD2 port under the dash on newer cars. Do a google search and you'll find many pictures of the connector.

Back