Is this the right OBD cable?

Stillserving

Nitrous
Ride
86' Magna, 2017 R3R
lonelec is pretty much the only one guaranteed to work. The one I use isn't lonelec, but I've never had any problems with it. Since you've already bought it, just wait till it comes in and see if you can get the ECU to communicate with the Tune ECU app / program. If it connects, it works.

slydog75

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic

Dean0

.060 Over
Ride
2012 R3T, 2014 R3R
I use the same generic cable from eBay and that works just fine too.
You just have to follow the tune ecu instructions to load the correct driver, the crucial part being that you disconnect from the internet the first time you plug it into your laptop so as windows does not take over and install a driver automatically.

slydog75

.040 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic
I use the same generic cable from eBay and that works just fine too.
You just have to follow the tune ecu instructions to load the correct driver, the crucial part being that you disconnect from the internet the first time you plug it into your laptop so as windows does not take over and install a driver automatically.

which drivers did you use? it came in the mail today and I used the drivers it came with, so far no luck.