where's the christmasie thingies admin

got a paper cut today... not quite the same but i'm feel'n your pain flip :D
cant even imagine the kidney stone thing. must be way uncool.
heck id be doing the vic.. i mean it's not like you can break a dozzer.

It's probably not a kidney stone. You may have a stray piece of stainless from the lave. Feel better soon old friend. I have never had one of those little mothers but I have heard them equated with childbirth. Keep us posted.

I remember getting a kidney stone many years ago. 6 a.m. and sitting on the can when it hit. I literally fell off the toilet. I yelled to my new bride," get me to the hospital quickly". She replied "hang on while I put my make up on". " @**&^%$%^&" I said and we were off, sans face paint. I feel for you as the pain was quite severe. Hang in there, it will "pass":D

Piss poor update....

The last 20 Hours has been interesting and very painful. I went to bed last night and woke up about 2 in the morning. I had a dull ache in my side. I took a 750 Mg. Vicodin but it intensified. I managed to get dressed and got in the Lazy Boy. I sat there about a half hour and the pain was getting, well, another baby on the way...Took another 750, got Amy up and said I need to go to ER. She took a look at me...doubled over with drool coming out of my mouth and called EMS. I got to the ER and of course had to go all through the explanation again while hanging on to a table to keep from hitting the floor. They pulled the CT and the X-rays from the previous night and plugged in an IV and gave me 100 units of Morphine, not my pain killer of choice, I prefer Demerol. The pain subsided a bit but I still broke a sweat. My blood pressure was about off the meter. I laid in ER for about an hour and a half and the pain built again so I got another 100 units. Amy came to retrieve me at 8:00am. Before I left, they gave me 50 more units of Super Morphine. I was stoned completely. Amy drove me home. It gets worse....

We got back to the farm and my 15 year old pup, the one that had the attack the same time as Britman had his baby put to sleep is about done. We've spent literally thousands on her trying to maintain her quality of life but she's been slipping slowly downhill. She's been a miracle of modern Veterinary Science, has more pills to take than any human I know. Anyway, the last few days, she's been getting progressively worse and I knew the time was at hand. When we got home she was having a convulsion. Amy called the Vet and took her to be euthanized. We both had a good cry and that's that. I'll bury her tomorrow. She's in the barn.

I stood up my class at College too. The director covered it. Sometimes, things just don't work out the way you want them too. I still haven't passed the stone, I have a little pee strainer. I'm drinking cranberry juice and tea. The first glass of juice was a fiasco. I drank it and immediately blew it all over the kitchen cabinets. Amy is a Saint. I have to say that today has been about the poorest day I've had in memory.

Nine pm and all is well.........almost.

That sucks (and blows). Do you have a name picked out for it? Can we throw you a baby shower?:D

Yep, I had a baby at nine sharp. I think I'll name it Pergiloid. I like that name. It's a drug we give one of the draft mares that has Cushings Disease. It's a cancer drug. I had a cancer and I got rid of it.

No more dairy products whatsoever. I've been slipping the last few months, like Breyers French Vanilla. Back to Sorbet' and flavored ice. I'm so gun shy now, I think my coffee will be black too.

I've been whizzing in a strainer, not much pressure, sort of like an empty gas tank. All at once I had a gusher and there it is 'bout the size of a grain of sand. It's almost incomprehensible that something that small can cause so much pain.

I can't bring back my pup but at least for me, life can return to normal. Time to make some parts.:D

Back