Where to start?

EasTexRIII

Uneasy Rider
Ride
05 Rocket III, Trek Road bike, Trek Mountain bike
Change your air box to 3 K&N 2780 and you will need 2 K & N 62 -1340 vent filters. PM HansO give him your email address year of bike if it's a touring and all the upgrades you are doing. Some one on here right now has a dain exhaust for sale I think it will fit your bike. Hop this helps you out.:D

That Dain for sale is on a touring skyBOY :eek: :rolleyes: :roll:

Bob R

Top Fuel
Ride
2013 R3T
I'm not looking for the pavement peeler but would like to have something more impressive than out of the box stock that it is now. A sleeper as many in my area do not know what these bikes are. What would those that know recommend? I have purchased the tune cable and would like to find the right tune but if it is recommended to do pipes first to have it breathe better than I will start looking.

You can uncork it without needing the pipes, air filters, etc. by using the Tripps de-restricting tune ( or similar from Hanso). Then as you add the pipes, air filters, etc. you can retune. It is so easy with Tune ECU that a caveman could do it. It isn't that big a deal to drop in a new tune as needed. That's my opinion and I am sticking with it.

R3T derestricting

bob

Brenner

Living the dream
Ride
2008 Rocket Touring
Awesome news guys it is appreciated. I had read about HansO and his skill set and have sent him a "conversation" with my info but as of yet have not heard back. Maybe I am too new and not established or maybe I did not send my message correctly. I think I will do as recommended and tune stock and retune as I change it. I have been looking into the chamber delete pipe and pricing out TORS as them seem to have a strong following here. I am entertaining all recommendations, and researching them to see what will suit my needs/ wants best. I appreciate any and all advice.

Steel

Resident Coonass
Ride
2012 Roadster & 2006 Classic
Awesome news guys it is appreciated. I had read about HansO and his skill set and have sent him a "conversation" with my info but as of yet have not heard back. Maybe I am too new and not established or maybe I did not send my message correctly. I think I will do as recommended and tune stock and retune as I change it. I have been looking into the chamber delete pipe and pricing out TORS as them seem to have a strong following here. I am entertaining all recommendations, and researching them to see what will suit my needs/ wants best. I appreciate any and all advice.
@HansO is one of the most helpful people here, doesn't matter how long you've been a member. He's having some health issues. I'm sure he'll get back to you asap.
https://www.r3owners.net/threads/sorry-guys.28718/