Where to start?

Brenner

Living the dream
Ride
2008 Rocket Touring
New to this forum and new to the rocket world even though been dreaming for quite a few years. Wanted to buy the X a few years ago but the dealers locally had no stock and I ended up doing a little more 2 up riding with the misses recently which resulted in me going to a touring model. I now have an 08 R3T very clean, low mileage, and price was fair machine that I am trying to make mine rather than the previous owners. I'm not looking for the pavement peeler but would like to have something more impressive than out of the box stock that it is now. A sleeper as many in my area do not know what these bikes are. What would those that know recommend? I have purchased the tune cable and would like to find the right tune but if it is recommended to do pipes first to have it breathe better than I will start looking. I come from the big H vtwin world and love the torque that this triple makes. I have ridded a classic and enjoyed it and if possible would like this touring to put the same smile on my face that the classic brought. I would like to thank in advance and appreciate any and all recommendations.

Just put a Jardine rumbler package on my 2008 tour. It's getting a lot closer to my 2012 roadster.[i crashed and burned]. I hope to get a different air intake and vet it dynoed this summer. It sure sounds better and wakes up the wildlife.

New to this forum and new to the rocket world even though been dreaming for quite a few years. Wanted to buy the X a few years ago but the dealers locally had no stock and I ended up doing a little more 2 up riding with the misses recently which resulted in me going to a touring model. I now have an 08 R3T very clean, low mileage, and price was fair machine that I am trying to make mine rather than the previous owners. I'm not looking for the pavement peeler but would like to have something more impressive than out of the box stock that it is now. A sleeper as many in my area do not know what these bikes are. What would those that know recommend? I have purchased the tune cable and would like to find the right tune but if it is recommended to do pipes first to have it breathe better than I will start looking. I come from the big H vtwin world and love the torque that this triple makes. I have ridded a classic and enjoyed it and if possible would like this touring to put the same smile on my face that the classic brought. I would like to thank in advance and appreciate any and all recommendations.
Welcome form Edmonton

Change your air box to 3 K&N 2780 and you will need 2 K & N 62 -1340 vent filters. PM HansO give him your email address year of bike if it's a touring and all the upgrades you are doing. Some one on here right now has a dain exhaust for sale I think it will fit your bike. Hop this helps you out.:D

Back