Where does everyone shop for their rocket roadster parts?

Some of the foorboard parts are interchangeable with other Triumph cruiser footboard models and that can be the way to hunt down parts and complete kits.

Simple heh!

Hard saddle bags only came factory for the R3Touring models and they do not fit tyhe Std/Classic/Roadster R3 version. Aftermarket accessory hardbags can be bought for the Roadster.
Cheap:
26L Motorcycle Hard Trunk Saddlebags Saddle Bags Side Box w/ bracket light For Cruiser Motorcycle Accessories & Parts from Automobiles & Motorcycles on banggood.com

or better quality :
Tsukayu strong bags
Strong Hardbags for Harley Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph and Victory

With easy brackets you can mount anything.:
www.jpcycles.com

EASY BRACKETS SADDLEBAG MOUNTING SYSTEM FOR DETACHABLE BACKREST - DNA-L2DB

www.jpcycles.com

@JRock mounted Givi 42 liter hard cases and fabricated a bracket connecting the bottom of the bag to where the pillion peg used to be to stop flexing.
@warp9.9 's

Hepco and Becker

@Ishrub i don't want to buy those exact parts I mentioned. I was using them as an example. Being a new R3 roadster owner, I can't find any sites that sell after market parts for my bike.

Then the cheapest option for floor boards is what I have fitted on my Roadster , one of the Kuryakyn versions, They have 5 position deluxe boards in Black or Chrome that use splined adapters or smaller 3 position option ones in Black or chrome again.
1600927897919.png

Then Kuryakyn have flasher ones again and I have a few other custom sets that bolt up to existing pegs mounts.

1600928032445.png

@Ishrub i don't want to buy those exact parts I mentioned. I was using them as an example. Being a new R3 roadster owner, I can't find any sites that sell after market parts for my bike.
No worries, just posting as these queries come up frequently and when folks come across threads like these they can then track things down further with Google and searches on the forum once they know what they are looking for and how hard/easy it may be to get all the bits and fit.

Back