It appears to me that the photo was taken at an angle to make it look like it's passed the point of no return. If you look at both photo's the road is angled slightly at maybe 4 degrees upwards instead of straight and that gives an illusion that the bike is further over than it actually is. Kevin is correct in my uneducated opinion.:)

I think that if u r capeable to slam the rear breaks its going to go back even if it is a lot farther over.
Now u may have some extreamly modified forks but should look real cool.
Lol

I think that if u r capeable to slam the rear breaks its going to go back even if it is a lot farther over.
Now u may have some extreamly modified forks but should look real cool.
Lol

Presuming the bike still moves forward at the necessary speed, yes it is very possible. The bikes that are used for those stunts are usually equiped with thumb/hand rear brake actuators.

I've seen these videos before, but given what a lead sled those bikes are I am just amazed that it can be done at all, especially without popping the clutch hard.

I can say that after Mr. Lush's contribution it doesn't take any effort to raise my Roadster. I just don't take it that far over cause I love my bike and I'm pretty sure it would hurt lying on top of me. :laugh:

Back