Reinstating the Wheelie Machine

Rob,
So then you have gotten your rego issues resolved?

Ish... lol. I looked it up and riding with an old reg is a $125 ticket. Riding no plate, $529. Swapping rocket plates on is jail and a gross misdemeanor.

Hoping my title comes this week for RAA!!

Ish... lol. I looked it up and riding with an old reg is a $125 ticket. Riding no plate, $529. Swapping rocket plates on is jail and a gross misdemeanor.

Hmm, I have to pick up my unregistered CBR1000RR from the shop tomorrow and drop off my CBR1100XX , I was going to swap plates to get the 1000 home, maybe not a good idea.

Regarding the "old reg $125" - Go for it!
If necessary, I may be of some help . . . :roll:

Yeah it’s not my favorite thing to do, but hey, I can at least minimize the cost if required.

PS check your phone lol

The “Patina” is actually growing on me, a little ratty looking but fully functional and maintained, sleeper liter bike?!

Just because it works I doesn't make it a sleeper (just my opinion) but it's a pretty cool old bike. NOS might be a nice cheap way to make it a sleeper - if she'd hold together...

The “Patina” is actually growing on me, a little ratty looking but fully functional and maintained, sleeper liter bike?!

Just because it works I doesn't make it a sleeper (just my opinion) but it's a pretty cool old bike. NOS might be a nice cheap way to make it a sleeper - if she'd hold together...

I mean sleeper in the sense that people on now sportbikes will automatically dismiss the Daytona as old and slow, and they're right, until there's a turn :p

I mean sleeper in the sense that people on now sportbikes will automatically dismiss the Daytona as old and slow, and they're right, until there's a turn :p

I see, reminds me of the type of thing I used to get up to in my 6 cyl turbo all wheel drive Nissan station wagon. Have fun :thumbsup:

Back