Wheelbase on new Bikes

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
So I found out this weekend that the wheelbase on the new bikes is 66 inches. What do you make of that? I may have some new report about how it sits for riders of different stature if your interested. My dealer did sit on one.

I thought my manual says my Roadster is 77 inches is the correct?

I remember one of the earlier threads about the TFC speculating on the wheel base so I asked my dealer to get it to me a soon as it came out. So that means it is not a little bike even though it has sher some weight. My biggest concern is the smaller tank but I can deal with it. We will see how it sits form a taller rider when I get it.

Last edited:
I remember one of the earlier threads about the TFC speculating on the wheel base so I asked my dealer to get it to me a soon as it came out. So that means it is not a little bike even though it has sher some weight. My biggest concern is the smaller tank but u can deal with it. We will see how it sits form a taller rider when I get it.

Yeah I've got a little on you so I'd be curious to know as well. Good job taking one for the team

.7” shorter wheelbase than the present Roadster.
I also expect the fuel range to be similar to the present models due to a more efficient engine and lighter weight.
We'll see about that range and I hope you are correct.

Back