What year did this stop?

That is the same on the 2015 Rocket X. Interesting. Either way after 41,000 miles the only issue is the fuel gauge which will get fixed in the morning. Figured it out. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

D1D55850-73D0-4797-B033-7BC6795B29A1.jpeg

Here’s mine 2018 roady
Mabe they are cost
Cutting lol

If I understand @sonny correctly, his X has those badges. They may not have had enough of the standard type to finish out production, so they used leftover X badges

Those were exclusive to the X when it was released. I actually looked to order some but they were not available to order separate from the whole bike at the time.

@WyldCFH is almost certainly correct about parts left on hand, Triumph is known for doing some things like that on previous models during cosmetic only face lift years and final production years, Daytona 955, Original Daytona 675, and the Mid 2000s Speed Triple all have the occasional odd ball bike where you can find incongruous details.

Congrats, you have a "special" model :p

Those were exclusive to the X when it was released. I actually looked to order some but they were not available to order separate from the whole bike at the time.

@WyldCFH is almost certainly correct about parts left on hand, Triumph is known for doing some things like that on previous models during cosmetic only face lift years and final production years, Daytona 955, Original Daytona 675, and the Mid 2000s Speed Triple all have the occasional odd ball bike where you can find incongruous details.

Congrats, you have a "special" model :p
Had no idea that the X came with different badges. ;););););)

Back