What Tune do I need?

I have the IAN_Tune in my library but don't know where I got it from. Not getting any suggestions so I will pick one from the TuneEcu website.
email address you gave me bounced please check and send correct email address

Thanks HansO for the tune! Loaded in and test ride taken. Seems better for throttle response in midrange. Will get it on a dyno this fall and post the results.

it is my tweaked and updated (20228 base) version of Ian's Original tune, yet to have any body not like it[/QUOTEI have a 2014 rocket 3 roadster and I'm adding the ram air kit thursday. Do you think I'll need to add this map? :-/ appreciate any suggesrions. Thank you . -Brad-

send me your email address in a "conversation" along with bike detail to remind me (get so many it is hard to keep up at times) as you will need a later map I have done one for some one else earlier I can send it to you as well

send me your email address in a "conversation" along with bike detail to remind me (get so many it is hard to keep up at times) as you will need a later map I have done one for some one else earlier I can send it to you as well
Hey HansO, I'm currently working on my 2014 triumph rocket 3 roadster. Thursday I plan on. Putting the ramair kit on with the removal of the old airbox assembly . Was hoping you could send a map for this . It is the only upgrade i plan on doing right now. I also want to turn the the top end governor off as well. Hopefully I can figure this tune ecu out. My email is bradgauthier0452@gmail.com . I really appreciate your help with this. It's the first team I've ever done this on a bike before. Anyway ,thanks again and hope to chat soon. Take care. -Brad-

Hey HansO, I'm currently working on my 2014 triumph rocket 3 roadster. Thursday I plan on. Putting the ramair kit on with the removal of the old airbox assembly . Was hoping you could send a map for this . It is the only upgrade i plan on doing right now. I also want to turn the the top end governor off as well. Hopefully I can figure this tune ecu out. My email is bradgauthier0452@gmail.com . I really appreciate your help with this. It's the first team I've ever done this on a bike before. Anyway ,thanks again and hope to chat soon. Take care. -Brad-
Hey HansO, I know your probably a very busy guy but is there any chance I could get that tune for the ecu from you. I'd greatly appreciate it. I'll be working on it today. It's a 2014 triumph rocket 3 roadster and I'm installing the ramair system . Other then that I just wanna turn the top end governor off as well. My email is bradgauthier0452@gmail.com . Thanks for your time and have a good night. -Brad-

Back