What Tune do I need?

Msmitch459

msmitch459
Ride
2015 Roadster
I ordered a Ramair intake for my 09 standard. At this time I'm keeping the stock exhaust the way it is. Does anyone have or could point out a map for me to down load? Also Do I need now? Per the instructions, after I get this installed I should let the bike just idle for 24 minutes. I'm thinking this would allow the bike to make the adjustments itself?
However at the bottom of the ramair page it has this disclaimer.
It is recommended that all new filter installations have a full AFR check as a remap is likely to be needed.
http://ramair-filters.co.uk/triumph-rocket-iii-filter-kit/triumph-rocket-iii-r3-air-filter-kit.html

I don't know of any tune for an derestricted intake in combination with a stock exhaust.

I ordered a Ramair intake for my 09 standard. At this time I'm keeping the stock exhaust the way it is. Does anyone have or could point out a map for me to down load? Also Do I need now? Per the instructions, after I get this installed I should let the bike just idle for 24 minutes. I'm thinking this would allow the bike to make the adjustments itself?
It is recommended that all new filter installations have a full AFR check as a remap is likely to be needed.
http://ramair-filters.co.uk/triumph-rocket-iii-filter-kit/triumph-rocket-iii-r3-air-filter-kit.html
I think I can help you out but You will need to give me your e-mail in a "conversation" and which part of the States are you from, does your bike have the Californian emission crap including the evap-cannister under the left side cover

I also have the Ramair filters and stock (Roadster) exhaust on my 2008 standard Rocket. I feel that the midrange is a little boggy now (lean?) I would also like some advice on a tune to use. HansO I started a conversation if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks

I just came across this tune. I forget where it came from - maybe Hanso. It's for standard exhaust without catalyst, and triple K&N's.

Attachments

• Ian_Tune.zip
    145.9 KB · Views: 0
@pballwiz Mate ....just saw your last post so checked my conversations and for some reason I did not get an alert that you had started it, Sorry about that.
Anyway I have sent you a email with tune attached
Hans

You should down load the Ian tune so you can make sure it is the same one. Ian had a couple different setups on his after the stock pipes he might have a few maps. I have a couple you can try if you want send me your e-mail address. My bet is you will like what Hans is sending you.

You should down load the Ian tune so you can make sure it is the same one. Ian had a couple different setups on his after the stock pipes he might have a few maps. I have a couple you can try if you want send me your e-mail address. My bet is you will like what Hans is sending you.
it is my tweaked and updated (20228 base) version of Ian's Original tune, yet to have any body not like it

It's working for me. ;) It was originally done by PowerTripp for my 06 with triple K&N filters and cat delete - but stock pipes. I'm not sure what Hans0 did to it, but that with his PCV/AT tune added on is excellent.

Back