What do you guys think of this rumored BMW?

I like its looks far better than the 1600. I will reserve my overall opinion till I see one in person and ride the thing. I love motorcycles and until I ride one, I won't write it off completely.

untitled (43).png
untitled (42).png

A friend of mine let me borrow his GTL-1600 for a weekend, there's a bike i wouldn't mind putting in the stall. My grandfather used to say to me" those that follow the crowd will never leed one".;)

That there. Amigo, seems to me to be an oxymoron in regards to a BMW. :eek: :p
Wasn't there a HUGE recall on those 1600s that left many owner's unable to ride their motors for quite awhile?

The huge recall was on the R1200RT's and it was so bad it was a NHTSA "Stop ride" order. The entire rear of the bike could collapse due to the rear shock coming apart. The dealer near me couldn't sell any RT's for 6 months.

Sam:)

The huge recall was on the R1200RT's and it was so bad it was a NHTSA "Stop ride" order. The entire rear of the bike could collapse due to the rear shock coming apart. The dealer near me couldn't sell any RT's for 6 months.

Sam:)

I be standing corrected regarding the model BMW . . .
thanks

Last edited:
Except for the oversized front wheel, I like it. However the redhead in the red dress behind it is much more interesting. :cool:,
I think the concept 101 is a better looking bike than the k1600. I think it could be cool ride. Hope they bring it to production. Time will tell.

Back