What do you guys think about chaps??

Leathers

I don't know about ordering leather riding gear. Mine have come from the differant rally's. Usually get decent prices there and you can touch and feel what you are buying. However, if anyone has seen a canary yellow jacket/coat (leather) and matching chaps please oh please tell me about them. I have looked and looked and can't find any.

RidinSunshine said:
I don't know about ordering leather riding gear. Mine have come from the differant rally's. Usually get decent prices there and you can touch and feel what you are buying. However, if anyone has seen a canary yellow jacket/coat (leather) and matching chaps please oh please tell me about them. I have looked and looked and can't find any.

Link Removed

Link Removed

You are right, yellow is hard to find. But a custom shop should be able to fix you up. For all you guys that don't know what RidingSunshine looks like, this model could be her sister.;)

Hey Sunshine, Haven't seen you on here for a while. We need a touch of class every now and then.;)

My friend Amy had a set custom made in a shade of brown that is hard to find. Coat and chaps cost 700 dollars, but they fit her like a glove.

Wow! You guys missed me? That is so sweet! I have just checked in every so often to make sure I am not missing anything big. Both forums I have contributed to have been kind of boring again. Sorry guys.

I have seen that yellow jacket but just not what I was looking for. Sorry. What I can't understand is if they can sell those darn pink ones as a regular item in these catalogs, why can't they have canary yellow? Unfortunatly, I am not a rich gal, so haven't wanted to pay the premium to have a custom set made. Mostly, because with my luck I will pay the $700+ and then someone will come out with a regular one in the catalogs and sell em for half the price. So I keep waiting and wishing.

I have seen some white ones I kind of like that are in the designs I like, but have you seen the color of the bug guts that are on the front of my bike? Can't imagine trying to keep something white clean! I have black leather right now. But it sure gets hot on Sunny days!

Last edited:
Back