What can I do about my azz end?

Doc, it is simple. Dave and I did it. You don't have to solder them, just use the twisty lock things, Tap it is the name brand. You can tap in at the tail light rather than running the loom under the fender. It comes with the license plat bracket. No problems with mine. I like it.
And you are the only one I know of that fixes his own teeth to save money for some cams. Cool!

Doc, it is simple. Dave and I did it. You don't have to solder them, just use the twisty lock things, Tap it is the name brand. You can tap in at the tail light rather than running the loom under the fender. It comes with the license plat bracket. No problems with mine. I like it.
And you are the only one I know of that fixes his own teeth to save money for some cams. Cool!
Sounds great. I clean my own teeth but only a fool numbs, drill and fills his own.

I will admit that after busting a lip trimming a tree and fearing the four hour ER visit I stitched up my own lip. Wanna see the pics?:p

0D422F2C-6C33-4245-80CE-7272A4F26EEA.jpeg

The video would not load. Giving yourself the dental numbing shot sucks but running a needle through your lip is even more difficult. Actually had to had my daughter run the suture in and I tied it off. I have to admit the whole thing made me feel a little quezy. Guess I might could wire up a tail light.;)

I used this relocation kit for $40. Raises the tag about 2 inches and brings the turn signals in like 3 inches. Doesn't sound like much but it cleans up the rear end showing more tire.

My Son put this bracket on his Classic and it looks outstanding:D:D:D

I think you would love building engines, or just tinkering around. This site is very helpful. Most mechanics spend a decent education just in tools, but tinkering is a blast

0D422F2C-6C33-4245-80CE-7272A4F26EEA.jpeg

The video would not load. Giving yourself the dental numbing shot sucks but running a needle through your lip is even more difficult. Actually had to had my daughter run the suture in and I tied it off. I have to admit the whole thing made me feel a little quezy. Guess I might could wire up a tail light.;)

Oh well...bang goes my ham sandwich lunch!

Back