What can I do about my azz end?

I moved the plate up higher on the stock bracket and cut off the lower mounting bracket, then shortened the stalks to just stick out past the tag.

Attachments

• 20190226_151521.jpg
    20190226_151521.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 4

Pray tell -
Where are the tail, brake, signals and license plate lights?

Pray tell -
They don't use that stuff over there.:p

I was wondering the same thing. I bet you could not run that in the state of Virginia with out getting you some tickets.

Pray tell -

Plate light are in the upper plate bolts and the run/turn/brake are frenched in at the bottom of the fender.
I had a picture in my mind and no budget, so I taught myself electrical and fibreglass work as I went.

Thanks guys there are some great treatments of the rear end. I like the look of the very minimal lights but am concerned about visibility. Still looking. I’d love to completely discard that number plate for a couple of reasons.:sneaky::sneaky::ninja::ninja:

I thought about deleting that picture as it is a bit gross and makes my face look even worse than it really is.
Pucker up baby! There are far worse mugs on here , me and @Longrider are shockers

She was there at the office holding the mirror telling the daughter who is a dental assistant to just ram the needle in. That’s real tender love.:rolleyes:

Every dentist I have had has done just that! - "just ram the needle in"!;):D

Back