What can I do about my azz end?

w-agdry-036_TS.jpg

Afraid to Google it for the price, but from what I can tell I like the sleekness as seen from the rear.

Last edited:
I used this relocation kit for $40. Raises the tag about 2 inches and brings the turn signals in like 3 inches. Doesn't sound like much but it cleans up the rear end showing more tire.

I tend to trust sellers less when they have things misspelled, or I expect extremely long shipment times and quality is a hit-or-miss. Looks like a sharp setup on the back end though.

Last edited:
I tend to trust sellers less when they have things misspelled, or I expect extremely long shipment times and quality is a hit-or-miss. Looks like a setup on the back end.

I tend to buy from those who make typo's!:p Lets me know they are human and usually a small outfit which I prefer! These folks are a standup outfit whose quality is very good.

Somewhere in one of these threads, ishrub posted a link to a seller in the u.k. I think if you search triumph custom parts on eBay it might come up. He has 3 or 4 different rear fender options, some with lights and l.p. bracket some without. Seems like prices weren't bad. Might be the same guy with the xl flyscreens and bellypans.

Somewhere in one of these threads, ishrub posted a link to a seller in the u.k. I think if you search triumph custom parts on eBay it might come up. He has 3 or 4 different rear fender options, some with lights and l.p. bracket some without. Seems like prices weren't bad. Might be the same guy with the xl flyscreens and bellypans.
This un? Triumph Custom Parts | eBay Stores

I took the stock turn signals and gutted the 'arms' to make the holders for my led's...worked a treat but had to take my time and be 100pc sure where i was going to do the cuts.
Got my led's from JP Cycles...they have a very good selection.

20190220_192918.jpg

20190220_192935.jpg

Back