Want my torque back

Seems we got a lot in common tex , even the 205 -210 depending on time of year ay ! Here in England they even adjusted the highway code to accommodate the plague . What's the world coming to ?? :eek:

Well I agree with making things safer for cyclists, just like motor riders. But the cyclists need to stop being so arrogant acting like they own the roads when in reality they are the ones that are residing in an unprotected world..... common sense is no longer common.:banghead:

Thanks Sensfan . I'm thinking dyno and someone far more proficient than me with computers. It's a jungle , starting to wish I left stock . Knowledge IS power . But ignorance is dangerous ! o_O
Don't let it intimidate you. Tune ECU is such an easy program even an uneducated coonass like me did it

Don't let it intimidate you. Tune ECU is such an easy program even an uneducated coonass like me did it
Thanks steel , that's encouraging . I am looking to tread that path as my confidence rises . We have a saying up in the hills of Dartmoor " faint heart neyer f@#!*d a guinea pig " ! But stoopidness will f!@# an £8000 motorcycle . Keep that can do attitude coming and I shall triumph lol .:thumbsup::thumbsdown:

Sorry been out of town helping at a nearby Narooma's annual "Huntfest" an expo for all things hunting including fishing, Camping, 4x4's accessories, guns, archery and diving etc etc.
The Eurobadalla Archery Club had a shipping container with a large padded back wall with a few 3D targets to let newbies have a try, must say seriously thinking of getting gun licence down the track as there was some beautifully crafted rifles of all sizes there and if you are into hand made knifes there was one guy making them there on a forge, @The Kiwi aka "Mal"came down and shared the camp site he bought his little Kampraroo behind his 4x4, I rode my bike and just tented it (didn't think it was worth hooking up the Camper for one night when I only live a bit over an hour away) a group of us went to the nearby club where he (Mal tried his best to get me pissed Saturday nite, we had a ball

Any way getting back on track send me your e-mail in a conversation

Back