Want my torque back

Hey mex, Nah would've taken me waay longer . Besides I have far more respect for cyclists . Don't you know ? They own the roads in blighty ! Got their own forums and everything . It's all the Lord mayor of Londons fault . :mad: :mad:

I wonder if the kawasaki rider did all this crap on purpose for the video..
I hope so if not somebody take him off the road before he becomes road kill!!

Is this you??
Nah,that was @EasTexRIII carving up the corners on his bicycle :eek:.
If you post somebody's on screen name on a thread, they get a notification about it, and then the answers will come,Hanso will know,and being a great captain , will help you out with a tune to achieve what you want. Do you have a tune ECU cable ready to go? If not use that in a search and you'll find where to get one,load the software, and you'll be off to the races.:thumbsup:

Definitely tune, with the parts on your bike it should be about 140hp with a nice strong idle -4000rpm torque curve.

Secondaries opened with matching fuel adjust.ents and you'll be all smiles again. Your bike is running lean at the moment, quite lean.

Definitely tune, with the parts on your bike it should be about 140hp with a nice strong idle -4000rpm torque curve.

Secondaries opened with matching fuel adjust.ents and you'll be all smiles again. Your bike is running lean at the moment, quite lean.
Thanks nitrous . It's making more and more sense ! :)

If you post somebody's on screen name on a thread, they get a notification about it, and then the answers will come,Hanso will know,and being a great captain , will help you out with a tune to achieve what you want. Do you have a tune ECU cable ready to go? If not use that in a search and you'll find where to get one,load the software, and you'll be off to the races.:thumbsup:
Thanks Sensfan . I'm thinking dyno and someone far more proficient than me with computers. It's a jungle , starting to wish I left stock . Knowledge IS power . But ignorance is dangerous ! o_O

Yea, so I got the notification too. Dats funny as sh!t :roll:
Actually tho, dont confuse me with these 150 lb tour de france riders. I still go 205 - 210..... like you say, lifes too short to be small ;) ;) ;)
And I agree with Nat67 about the annoying "groups" of cyclists thinking they own the road..... I dont ride with fags like that. Usually solo, as far to the edge as I can maintain. Those ones that think they own the road riding in groups out in the road get a lesson every so often that they dont, in fact own the road, and deservedly so..... makes me laugh. Arrogant arseholez :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: they give a bad name to riders that know their role. :mad:

With TuneECU check your TPS resistance value, must be .60 if .58, adjust to .60 will make a big difference. Also check your Stepper motor resistance for .72 as well... but TPS is critical.

JH

Actually tho, dont confuse me with these 150 lb tour de france riders. I still go 205 - 210..... like you say, lifes too short to be small ;) ;) ;)
And I agree with Nat67 about the annoying "groups" of cyclists thinking they own the road..... I dont ride with fags like that. Usually solo, as far to the edge as I can maintain. Those ones that think they own the road riding in groups out in the road get a lesson every so often that they dont, in fact own the road, and deservedly so..... makes me laugh. Arrogant arseholez :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: they give a bad name to riders that know their role. :mad:
Seems we got a lot in common tex , even the 205 -210 depending on time of year ay ! Here in England they even adjusted the highway code to accommodate the plague . What's the world coming to ?? :eek:

Back