Viking exhaust questions

Msmitch459

msmitch459
Ride
2015 Roadster
I'm seriously considering getting a Paul Bryant's, Viking exhaust. I've talked with him a few times now but I would like to hear from you. People who have his systems. I'm thinking about his 3 into 1. Headers and silencer.
How loud is it? I had Jardines on my 09. Are they like that?
Has anyone had theirs dynoed? What where your ganes?
Anything positive or negative would help.

you can’t go wrong with a paul bryant 3-1, others may come along with decible readings for ya and hp gains, but they’re gonna ask are you stock, stock intake, stock internals, where are you wanting to take the beast. But like I said the Vikings work is top notch. Good luck
Thanks Kevin,
Stock internals, remain intake. Looking to change exhaust.
She's not a stock roaster though. I like to do a lot of road trips. I'm not a bar hopper. I go out for hours, days and sometimes weeks at a time. What ever I do, it has to last and take the long haul.

20200307_141537.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a full system (header/mufflers) on order with Paul. I'm getting the twin mufflers and all of the system chromed to maintain the bling.
Thanks for responding. How long before you see them? Are you going to use tuneecu or something else.
Please post some picts once they're on. I'm still on the fence about chrome or black. I do like the look of this but the chrome would stand out more against my bags.

Attachments

• 1588348577436blob.png
    1588348577436blob.png
    536.6 KB · Views: 26
There must have been a mixup at the bike shop, and someone accidentally put a car tire on your bike. :whitstling:
I've been riding dark side since 2012. And yes, I think about putting a stock tire back on every once in a while but that's $300 once to twice a year. At 10k I'm seeing metal and I ride 10k to 12k a summer. Don't want to throw money out the window like that. I married with children and just can't. Heck, my wife's going to have my ass in a sling if she ever finds out how much I could be spending on this new exhaust.

Back