Ugly License Plate/Rear Signal Holder

I dropped the reflector off for a start.
Then simply moved the plate upwards and drilled new holes for the plate and bolted it up.
The indicators are still in the same place, but have painted them black, so they kinda disappear a little.
Indicators still shinny in this pic.
E1.JPG

I have a spare rivco one in my shed(not for sale) all you have to do is cut a bit off and drill if needed a few holes for the license plate, just be careful if you keep the bracket on the bike while you drill I hear drill bits go into a 240 quite easily:eek::D

I have the same set-up on mine from EMP (Boony). really shows off the rear tire. make look even smaller, I put smoked lenses on it. (with yellow blinker bulbs) looks great!!

I have a spare rivco one in my shed(not for sale) all you have to do is cut a bit off and drill if needed a few holes for the license plate, just be careful if you keep the bracket on the bike while you drill I hear drill bits go into a 240 quite easily:eek::D

Who did you hear that from.
Or was it first hand experience.:roll::roll::roll:

Who did you hear that from.
Or was it first hand experience.:roll::roll::roll:
Now would I do such a thing, years ago I think it was on the .com site one eejit drilled into the right side cover to make a hole for some badge he was going to install then wondered why his bike would not start:D

Back