Ugly License Plate/Rear Signal Holder

germ79

The Guy That Asks All The Questions
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
Ok, one thing I just really don't care for about the R3 is the big honkin' license plate/signal holder hanging off the back fender. I see that they sell a "relocation bracket" that seems to just raise it up and pull the signals in a bit.

What options are out there to just get rid of the bracket hanging off the back fender altogether? Anyone out there do anything they think works well? Do share!

BA08A979-0299-4810-8F56-6FADF28367FB.jpeg
Harley type
Ok, one thing I just really don't care for about the R3 is the big honkin' license plate/signal holder hanging off the back fender. I see that they sell a "relocation bracket" that seems to just raise it up and pull the signals in a bit.

What options are out there to just get rid of the bracket hanging off the back fender altogether? Anyone out there do anything they think works well? Do share!

I fitted a Harley type plate holder and fitted indicators to a bracket off the side fender cover

I made this bracket to look similar to the old Rivco setup that is no longer made. Maybe you can still find one around. All it does is move the stock lights in and tuck everything up. I didn't even have to unhook any wiring, plug and play.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 8
I made this bracket to look similar to the old Rivco setup that is no longer made. Maybe you can still find one around. All it does is move the stock lights in and tuck everything up. I didn't even have to unhook any wiring, plug and play.

This company makes one:
Triumph Rockit III - License Plate Bracket
$39.95 USD. $50 USD shipping to Australia! That's the only reason I didn't buy one.

Same here, I want to see more of the rear wheel. I just pulled off the little reflector thingy that hangs below the plate. Eventually I'm going with the chopped fender look. Until then I don't have too many options because I'm throwing bags on and going to find away to raise it some more on the next warm day.

Back