Tuneecu Problem ..what happened?

Make sure you have a fully charged battery or better yet, run a charger when putting in a tune or it will dork up the install.

Its a right royal pain in the butt!...We had the trickle charger onto the battery all the time we were working on it..we also checked all the fuses and they were good...turned her off and on several times also...thinking that the bike hasn't accepted the tune cos the fault is saying "No Tune" so ??
Am hoping once the dealer has the computer plugged into it the fault will show up and a "Triumph" tune can then go in so i can start her and get her home. I will then talk to it nicely...pat her on the seat and tell her how much i care and overlay the good tune thru PCV..just hate waiting ...

My cobber, who is a rocket guru was on it...he seems to think cos its a late 2016 model it didnt like the tune we were using and for some reason rejected it...not sure what happened as i'm not familar with tuneecu so i can only shrug my shoulders and look bewildered..

always make a copy before u start messing with it.

edit
also i make a copy of what i am running. u know the old saying something happens

Well, turns out there was no tune in the computer so we must have not let it complete it's install before we disconnected. It's all good now having had triumph tune installed which I will overlay with my tune via pcv...
Thats why I wanted you to perform the revovery from failed doen load. It works for sure even if during the middle of the map install you trip over the cable and accidentally disconnected it . Dont ask me how I know :D

I can understand that but u havnt learned how to drive tuneecu yet...I'm keen to learn tho...don't like not understanding...frustrating..thanx man.

Back