Tuneecu Problem ..what happened?

Tal

Living Legend
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
After installing my new progressive forks today, my cobber and i decided to check the tune parameters on my bike, We used a tuneboy cable as the tunecu cable didnt respond. After altering the rev limit and checking speed limit and doing everything supposedly correct, the bike wont start!...No fuel pump or fuel gauge..WTF?...any ideas?
P.S. checked the fuses and all ok.

After installing my new progressive forks today, my cobber and i decided to check the tune parameters on my bike, We used a tuneboy cable as the tunecu cable didnt respond. After altering the rev limit and checking speed limit and doing everything supposedly correct, the bike wont start!...No fuel pump or fuel gauge..WTF?...any ideas?
P.S. checked the fuses and all ok.

Hope ya didn't do what I did once. I had the stop switch on by accident. I never use it and kind of forget about it.

Checked that...i never use it either but my cobber did...I will get it to the dealers and have them throw a r3 tune in it then overlay it with my Tune i have in my computer for the PCV. That at least should get it started cos at the moment it aint goin!...

Checked that...i never use it either but my cobber did...I will get it to the dealers and have them throw a r3 tune in it then overlay it with my Tune i have in my computer for the PCV. That at least should get it started cos at the moment it aint goin!...

I wonder if the cable makes a difference? Just curious...if you have your old tune you can drop it back on the ecm? If you can do that and all looks good it should fire up. If things are still dead I might be looking elsewhere. I am not an expert on this...just thinking something else maybe got disturbed. I'm sure others with more knowledge will chime in.

We also think the cable may have been the cause...With the Tuneboy cable which was apparently working (cos the tuneecu one wasn't) it showed the rev limit on the parameters at 6750 and the speed at 299 kms...this made me wonder cos when we did my 2014 Roadster on tuneecu, it showed the rev limit set at 6300 and the top speed was 185kms...quite different.
I fetched my lonelec cable and we tried to sort it but to no avail...even tho it was working...we must have set something wrong???

We managed to link ok with my lonelec cable. We had to wait half an hour while my lady fetched it for us.We did check the fuel pump and all was fine. Today we will get the bike into the dealers and have them put a Triumph tune back in then i can overlay my PCV tune on top again...thats the plan at least.
Its good to know the tuneboy cable is ok to use too..Thanx RS....had us a bit confused as it WASN"T working last time he tried to use it?? Then his Tuneecu cable wasnt working this time, but WAS last time he used it...so had us scratching our heads.
WE flew thru the conversion of the old fork springs to the new progressives even without the tool, and my cobber had just said"That was a bit too easy!...something must be gonna go wrong!"...and it did!.

I have only run tuneecu a few times but every time found when I'm done she won't start until I turn the ignition on/off a couple of times and let it sit for a couple of minute and let kinda reboot itself

also did you pull any fuses you have not put back ?

I have only run tuneecu a few times but every time found when I'm done she won't start until I turn the ignition on/off a couple of times and let it sit for a couple of minute and let kinda reboot itself

also did you pull any fuses you have not put back ?

Iv posted several times about how temperamental these bikes are :whitstling: You fix'em and they have to think about it overnight :banghead:

Back