God .... they are everywhere online. I wouldn't know where to tell you to start.
It's simply an OBDII to .... uh to ........ uhhhh ... ****. I forgot what plugs into the laptop.
Having a brain fart here guys, help me out. :confused:

God .... they are everywhere online. I wouldn't know where to tell you to start.
It's simply an OBDII to .... uh to ........ uhhhh ... ****. I forgot what plugs into the laptop.
Having a brain fart here guys, help me out. :confused:
Thanks mate,got onto some.There wasnt any listed on Ozzi ebay;)

I just spent 3 hours reading up on tune ecu and now I am more confused than before.

I am about to add tripple K&N 's to my existing setup, TORS, cat delete, secondaries removed, and if it matters pc3 and gipro. 2005 standard.

A few questions:
1) If I load a tune via tune ecu do I still need a new dyno tune??
2) how do I know what the tune is, on tune ecu site I only found 7 tunes and
they do not say what they are for.
3)Which tune would I need??

Thanks in advance as I am not verry computer savy.

Be careful NM as Tevans had problems running Tune boy with the gigpro. Something about the gigpro fooling the ecu into thinking it only had 1 gear so the software would nt load into the ecu. as it could not find all the gear and timing information in the ecu to send it to.
I think he turned his gigpro into a fancy gear indicator or just left it off. You should pm him and ask.

No mo turbo

The turbo project at Power Tripp went south. It turns out, the turbo was defective, original design defects, and on and on. I gave up on the concept of trying to salvage a used turbo and he agreed. On a much brighter note, Wayne put some sort of industrial strength super tune in the ecu.

I am ashamed to say, my bike has been running for over a year without going on a dyno since Gus installed the Nev cams when he did my Triumph upgrade at Baxter's. Gus was so amazed at how well it ran, he said just ride it... I have.

Wayne put everything back as it was when he got it last fall. The only difference is the tune. Wholley mfing crap!!!! I only thought it used'a be bad! I have a date with Boost is Good but now wondering if it will be worth it. Jeez, it runs! I had NO idea so many hp's weren't turned loose!

PS I have a date with Boost is Good. Also, they have a $500 off promo going.

The only thing I don't like about turbo's on an R3 is what they have to do with the exhaust. Something just doesn't look right about a single pipe on a Rocket. But on the other hand, having the pumper under the bike cleans up the overall look.

I just spent 3 hours reading up on tune ecu and now I am more confused than before.

I am about to add tripple K&N 's to my existing setup, TORS, cat delete, secondaries removed, and if it matters pc3 and gipro. 2005 standard.

A few questions:
1) If I load a tune via tune ecu do I still need a new dyno tune??
2) how do I know what the tune is, on tune ecu site I only found 7 tunes and
they do not say what they are for.
3)Which tune would I need??

Thanks in advance as I am not verry computer savy.

If you are going through the trouble to load a custom tune via TuneECU, doesn't that make the PCIII and GiPro redundant? I can see still using the GiPro as a gear indicator only (performance features turned off) but I don't understand having a PCIII and TuneECU.

Back