rickb

.020 Over
So when you use the tune boy and get full power in all 5 gears, how would you describe the difference it makes in 1st and 2nd?

It's more of a.....

"Wow that's the way this bike is supposed to be. I can't believe those bastards at Triumph tried to gyp me out of a few more ponies. Wayne from Tuneboy is a mad genius."

So it's more like a - "wow that's cool" than "wow that scared the crap out out of me!" difference?

According to my dyno results, the difference was about 12 lb ft of peak torque - between about 2700 and 3300 rpm - between the limited stock tune and the Tuneboy tune with the secondaries open. It doesn't affect peak HP.

So when you use the tune boy and get full power in all 5 gears, how would you describe the difference it makes in 1st and 2nd?

YeeHaw:bch:

I've just started toying with TuneBoy and by jesus I'm flying now. Well, not quite. I'm working up to full open in 1st and 2nd still. I tromped on it (apprentice style) in 2nd and went light headed RIGHT-NOW. YeeHaw. I'm holding off going full 100% until I get a new rear skin (8K) <cluck cluck cluck.

It's smooth, responsive, and did I say, "YeeHaw":D Oh yeah, that's a Tourer with standard pipes and no stinky cat box.

Last edited:
Htic

YeeHaw is what they been sayin here all week. You ridin a bull????? What am I thinking of course you are..Jack

Does anyone know of any way to contact tune boy other than the support@tuneboy.com.au or how long does it normally take to hear back from them? I sent them an email yesterday morning and have not heard back from them yet. I was wanting to order but before I did I wanted to see how long before they could ship it. I was going to order from newr3 before they closed for vacation, but they did not have any in stock and said that tune boy was running about 3 weeks behind in their orders.

Back