Wibur T- If you are using the same computer to re-load the tune, when you open the tunedit program it will default to the last tune opened. So if the tune you loaded was the last tune you opened or loaded it still should be there.

I have a brand new dell inspiron laptop. [I used a borrowed laptop before.] When I load the drivers for the cable, the computer tries to load some kind of serial port driver and fails. I have sent an email to wayne asking for help. anybody else have this problem?

Might have figured it out. With the cable hooked up and the cable driver loaded, I went under device manager and under "other devices" was a usb serial bus. I right clicked on it and clicked "properties". I then told windows to look for a driver on my computer and it found one and loaded it. Tune boy will now load without giving any error messages. [Why Vista couldn't do this normally, I don't know.] I won't know if it will hook to the bike until I get home from work tonight. Been getting a little more rain around here the last 2 days.

Hooked to the bike Saturday and it worked like a charm. Could only go for a short ride, but she felt much happier. Nailed it in first and was bouncing off the rev limiter before I could blink. Sounds much better too. I'm a happy boy.

Thanks Htic.

Back