wilbur-t

Top Fuel
I need some help. I can't find the tune I was running before the Triumph guys stuck a stock tune in my bike when they adjusted the valves. I have left it in thus far cause it gets 40 mpg, but I can't stand the sluggish feel anymore, not to mention the decel pop. I have an 05 with cat removed, open exhaust and an under tank k&n.

What tune would you guys suggest? I am going to run the o2 unhooked via the newer tune edit.

I ran the 1st tune linked below for a couple months. Gas mileage went down to 30 but it was quite the romp. In fact I rather often was breaking traction upon launching. I keep it bookmarked for rendezvous and other occasions when a title race may be encountered. :D I have returned to a No-pop Senior tune (2nd link), both have the same base tune. Neither which were intended for my stock bologna muffs on my Classic Tourer. I get a consistent 34 out of the second, and I don't spare the throttle much; though I have gotten far greater mileage out of the back tire than most.

http://www.r3owners.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=271&d=1194014547
http://www.r3owners.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=220&d=1189256029

Both tunes have 100% secondary, 158mph limit, 6300rpm limit, O2 unchecked, speedo corrected, and the 10/15% no pop mod.

Thanks, I'll give them a try. I was running a tune that I downloaded from this site before I took the bike to the shop, but I can't remember which one it was.

Wibur T- If you are using the same computer to re-load the tune, when you open the tunedit program it will default to the last tune opened. So if the tune you loaded was the last tune you opened or loaded it still should be there.

Wibur T- If you are using the same computer to re-load the tune, when you open the tunedit program it will default to the last tune opened. So if the tune you loaded was the last tune you opened or loaded it still should be there.

**** Pig9r! When you going to release the entire users manual?? Thanks! Great to know. And, if I'm not mistaken, that will be the base tune numerical designation. If for instance a person were to label a tune. Such as ...No-pop Senior or Hot **** Fast, the base 20050 or 20143 or whatever the base designation was, would be the readout.

I see TB version 3.5 is out. I had to get it to run the latest tune downloads. 3.4.6 wouldn't do it. It is backward compatible :) The Left coast has newly implemented anti-Power Commander laws. They must not have paid heavily enough into the Hitlery campaign. PC was hit with a million dollar fine for making a product that people needed. When Johny Law plugs a TB loaded laptop into my ECM interface, they'll read an OEM tune. What's TB trading at??

Last edited:
Back