Will do. I am away from home at mo but will look at it. I did do a couple of further adjustments I think. However spent most of my time building a map for my bike which is earlier model. All based of @Tripps maps if I recall as they were the best ones.
Awesome thanks a lot bro 🙏

Awesome thanks a lot bro 🙏

OK please find attached, try the top map but be careful as sometimes copy and pasting messes up the tables, you can do a compare using COMPARE in main file structure then opening the file and pushing F6 to switch between them. What may solve the issue and worth a try would be "turning off" the F/L switch by setting the POS all to 0 (zero) this will make it always run on the F Table may make it worse or may fix it, shouldn't cause any real harm if its just for a test.

I didn't ask, you don't have a power commander with auto tune on this bike do you? The AT gradually leans off the EFI system as it cannot manage the "pump" on the throttle on that dumps additional fuel into the system (like the pumper on a holley, etc). If so reset the PVC and put adjustment limits in then eventually turn them off when happy this has happened to me before and took ages to figure out.

Attachments

• 20355 Viking Map to VIN 574812 Copy of Andrews Map to this style ECU.hex
    282.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 20355 Viking Map to VIN 574812 FL change.hex
    282.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20355 Viking Map to VIN 574812.hex
    282.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20355 Viking Map.hex
    282.2 KB · Views: 2
OK please find attached, try the top map but be careful as sometimes copy and pasting messes up the tables, you can do a compare using COMPARE in main file structure then opening the file and pushing F6 to switch between them. What may solve the issue and worth a try would be "turning off" the F/L switch by setting the POS all to 0 (zero) this will make it always run on the F Table may make it worse or may fix it, shouldn't cause any real harm if its just for a test.

I didn't ask, you don't have a power commander with auto tune on this bike do you? The AT gradually leans off the EFI system as it cannot manage the "pump" on the throttle on that dumps additional fuel into the system (like the pumper on a holley, etc). If so reset the PVC and put adjustment limits in then eventually turn them off when happy this has happened to me before and took ages to figure out.
Thanks, will do. I'll keep ya posted. đź‘Ť. And no I don't have a power commander.

Back