TTS Supercharger vs. Carpenter Head Rework?

So how did you tune it after the installation? Tune Boy, Tune ECU, PCV + AT, Or did TTS flash your ECU for you? I'm very confident mechanically but the tuning is the real catch for me as there are no dyno's near that know Triumphs and superchargers?

You also have to buy tuneboy and TTS has a map to suit.

The SMALL destroked Rocket Turbo 1485 cc makes 565 HP and 315 TRQ and the 2300CC version can make much more SO how much HP do you guys think you can use ?

That's what I thoughto_O So, I like the supercharger kit itself, but then you have to buy Tune Boy which just irks the hell out of me after paying $500 plus for PCV + AT. If they could simply flash the ECU to the correct tune for their product I would have it on the bike and running already.

Or if I had a tuning "guru" within 100 miles I'd go for it, but $5,000 + is a lot for an experiment (for me anyway). Wish I could:unsure:

I told Bob I'd like to hit 300 hp he said, oh, you're looking at 350-400, anyway. (with a turbo). I guess that would be OK, too. :)
YES easy 350 -400 thats a lot of HP but some of the guys think they want even more and thats not a problem but CAN U HANDLE THE HP thats what a CORVETTE makes at the rear wheels we know we can run 8 second !/4 miles @ 155 -160 mph with a 265 Package so imagine 400 HP OH MY what an exciting beast . BUT we can make a lot more HP for the HP ADDICTS

YES easy 350 -400 thats a lot of HP but some of the guys think they want even more and thats not a problem but CAN U HANDLE THE HP thats what a CORVETTE makes at the rear wheels we know we can run 8 second !/4 miles @ 155 -160 mph with a 265 Package so imagine 400 HP OH MY what an exciting beast . BUT we can make a lot more HP for the HP ADDICTS
Art - what's the torque at 2000-4000 rpm? 50-100mph in top (more or less).

Art - what's the torque at 2000-4000 rpm? 50-100mph in top (more or less).
That's what I'm thinking too. I'd really like the turbo to kick in around 3500-4000 rpm. How much does this cost? And are their pictures you can share.

Back