TTS header vs standard

Not the easiest thing to do when you've been pulled over by Mr. Plod! If it is purely for the yearly inspection that would make sense.
Our inspection is every 2 years - so I risk it. Though tbh the MoT photo is from the rear (to get the plate in), here. And (oddly), the photo is very dark where I take my bikes. :whitstling:

Our inspection is every 2 years - so I risk it. Though tbh the MoT photo is from the rear (to get the plate in), here. And (oddly), the photo is very dark where I take my bikes. :whitstling:
Same at us in Germany. But police is controlling as well, and if e.g. the noise is too much they withdraw the bike ...

Same at us in Germany. But police is controlling as well, and if e.g. the noise is too much they withdraw the bike ...
I know all about the Lärmschutz.

3 years close to Mannheim (Viernheim) and later 3 years between Köln and Neuss (Dormagen).
ITV was NOT happy having to grandfather in my old Guzzi. But Euro-Laws are there to be abused by wanderers.
I ran my Buell on an open Vance&Hines without problems. That was 20 years ago though.

I believe that the TTS Stock style header would be an improvement over stock, but by how much I'm not sure.
It is larger in diameter in both the primary tubes and the tail pipe, and there is slight nod towards flow with the center and rear pipes.

IMG_0184.JPG

It's a bit of a mongrel looking thing, but I believe that the stock covers will fit, so what it looks like doesn't really matter.

IMG_0186.JPG

Paul could you make one similar to the TTS for us ... Please ???

Paul could you make one similar to the TTS for us ... Please ???

Unfortunately not Bill, as much as I would enjoy doing a project like this.
I have already looked into this quite some time ago, it wasn't going to work in a Financial viable manner.
Which means it then falls into the "one off" category, which in turn means value for money has gone sailing out the window.

Two other reasons why not;
A) TTS is already doing this.
And B) Time is an issue with projects such as this, there simply isn't any :(

I thought I liked th3 stock header and shields for lookstill I put on the Viking pipe system.;)

Back