r3 4 sale

yeah thank god ive got another bike,1999 hayabusa but that may be 4 sale in the new year.what an i going to do:confused:2007 r3 $16990 ono,tough looking,sounding bike

Have you thought about putting it back to stock and selling the extras? we all know you get next to buck all for any custom parts you install plus you could then lower the asking price a wee bit.
If the colour was red we all know that it would be sold by now.:)

r3 4 sale

id rather drop the price,all original parts go with bike,its to good to strip.If i get a ridiculos offer and they are serious i might cosider stripping the bike.Any one running a 3 into one exhaust? if so i have 2 custom rear wheel spoilers and i have 2 fiberglass rear gaurds for sale,1 is shorter by 150mm and takes stock tail light, the second gaurd has longer sides to make the bike look lowered.Also have a set of nev lush performance flanges,radiator.when you said strip the bike it reminded me of all the parts i have. red bikes are killing me,nothing looks better than a waxed black bike:cool:

id rather drop the price,all original parts go with bike,its to good to strip.If i get a ridiculos offer and they are serious i might cosider stripping the bike.Any one running a 3 into one exhaust? if so i have 2 custom rear wheel spoilers and i have 2 fiberglass rear gaurds for sale,1 is shorter by 150mm and takes stock tail light, the second gaurd has longer sides to make the bike look lowered.Also have a set of nev lush performance flanges,radiator.when you said strip the bike it reminded me of all the parts i have. red bikes are killing me,nothing looks better than a waxed black bike:cool:
Any chance of a couple of photos of the guards , spoilers etc mate ?

Back