r3 sold

sold my trumpy yesterday.it was a great bike,but the busa is back.:D.the hayabusa aussie sight is ok,but this is the best helping forum.ill still visit this sight weekly just to see the news.all the best in the new year everyone.

sold my trumpy yesterday.it was a great bike,but the busa is back.:D.the hayabusa aussie sight is ok,but this is the best helping forum.ill still visit this sight weekly just to see the news.all the best in the new year everyone.
Well done on the sale Roosie , if you got what you were chasing you did well in the current market i reckon. Now about those guards ..... they still for sale ???

fiberglass gaurds

you will love them tc.They are top quality,2 of the guards,ive bushes gromets to fit exactly straight on,ive had others on r3s before.these two were for my bike but did not get around to it.also have gel one piece seat,fly screen and brackets,origanal mufflers modified and cat eliminator,performance exhaust flanges,radiator handlle bars,oh yeah a bear claw painted black with nice cut out,looks sic.i have to get my wife to put pics up ,this could take a whlie.keep in touch ,or give me a ring, stay safe roosie:rolleyes:by the way tc my rocket ran 11.10 at the drags,head knocking horse power,i miss it

you will love them tc.They are top quality,2 of the guards,ive bushes gromets to fit exactly straight on,ive had others on r3s before.these two were for my bike but did not get around to it.also have gel one piece seat,fly screen and brackets,origanal mufflers modified and cat eliminator,performance exhaust flanges,radiator handlle bars,oh yeah a bear claw painted black with nice cut out,looks sic.i have to get my wife to put pics up ,this could take a whlie.keep in touch ,or give me a ring, stay safe roosie:rolleyes:by the way tc my rocket ran 11.10 at the drags,head knocking horse power,i miss it
Just let me know when you ready to sell the guards mate. Maybe you could try sending pics to Catherines new fang-dangled phone :D Will text you her mobile number if you want to give it a whirl. 11 seconds is good going............. Just checked and your PM with your mobile number has disappeared to where- ever PM's disappear to. Can you PM it again , thanx mate.

Back