For Sale Triumph Rocket III Analogue Fuel Gauge & Clock

one of the first of the line, Silver engine, collectors item, sweet

ride it alot? done about 100K on mine since I bought it s/h four and half years ago, with 30 on the clock. Love the Rocket, best I've ever ridden/owned. Kept mostly original with every available chrome bit added on to it, yes I do like bling.

one of the first of the line, Silver engine, collectors item, sweet

ride it alot? done about 100K on mine since I bought it s/h four and half years ago, with 30 on the clock. Love the Rocket, best I've ever ridden/owned. Kept mostly original with every available chrome bit added on to it, yes I do like bling.
No, I don't ride it enough.
I've had it for about 14 months when it only had 17,500 km on it. It's on 21,000 km now :)

Going in for a service & a new front tyre next week.

Triumph Rocket III Analogue Fuel Gauge & Clock part# A9938050 & A9938019 | eBay

Clock is new unused. Fuel gauge is used but perfect condition and fully functional, a RARE DISCONTINUED genuine triumph accessory. For the gauge to reflect an accurate reading you need to calibrate the fuel pump sending unit float position. Instruction on how to do this will be included. These genuine triumph accessories will fit all pre-roadster Rocket III (except for the Touring). Triumph fitting instructions are included.

Hi! I have the exact same type of fuel gauge but mine is completely uncalibrated. Could you by any chance send me or post directions on how to recalibrate it? Thanks!

Back