Sorry I havent been online. Hi, I have the HB billet and the rear fender tip but would prefer the rear fender rail. I havent located the skirt but was thinking of modifying a HD one as I want to fit the mustang seat and this will match in nicely
front fender skirt harley.jpg

So that skirt goes on the front guard with those South Western / Mexican embellishments?

You don't do line dance hoe downs too do you? If so, I can make you an even happier concho and boot-scoot accouterments wearer :) or have you gone for the Adam Ant Pirate hat wearing version? ;):D

So that skirt goes on the front guard with those South Western / Mexican embellishments?

You don't do line dance hoe downs too do you? If so, I can make you an even happier concho and boot-scoot accouterments wearer :) or have you gone for the Adam Ant Pirate hat wearing version? ;):D
Cute. The chonchos are on the seat so these skirts match. I’m fully dressing the bike so I want it to match right through. Have pretty much picked up Everything I need. Seat and sound system to go

thanks bigprop. Hows the weather over there?

[Us brits do not like to talk about the weather:rolleyes:] no but really not to bad for time of year had a pretty good summer plenty of good days for riding and hopefully a few more yet.You from Bannockburn nr Brisbane or Melbourne? As if it matters both great places with great weather to ride that rocket enjoy:cool:

[Us brits do not like to talk about the weather:rolleyes:] no but really not to bad for time of year had a pretty good summer plenty of good days for riding and hopefully a few more yet.You from Bannockburn nr Brisbane or Melbourne? As if it matters both great places with great weather to ride that rocket enjoy:cool:
Sorry. Just asking as we have just finished winter and yesterday was our first decent day of spring. 24deg. I’m from Bannockburn just outside Geelong. Looking forward to summer days on the rocket

Sorry. Just asking as we have just finished winter and yesterday was our first decent day of spring. 24deg. I’m from Bannockburn just outside Geelong. Looking forward to summer days on the rocket

24 Deg in spring that's middle of summer for us if where lucky. looking forward to seeing some pics when you have got her looking the way you want:thumbsup:

24 Deg in spring that's middle of summer for us if where lucky. looking forward to seeing some pics when you have got her looking the way you want:thumbsup:
If only. We will hit 40 deg at some stage during summer. Usually do. Yes I’ll put up a bunch of pics when done. I’ve got 3 large boxes of parts wIting to be installed. Some by me and some by the dealer as I want to maintain the warranty.

Back