Triumph Manassas VA

Good luck Bubz. Real nice bike. Keep us posted.
Not a Sport but this pic has been on a wall near me (at work or at home) for years. There's something about them, isn't there?

Triumph%20Thunderbird%2095.jpg
Have woke up the next morning with such pictures still in bed with me and the light on the night stand still on. Go figure.

You are dealing with the right guy for a TBS, Ken has owned a bunch of them and it is his personal ride of choice. Great bike and the 04 is the last year of production. I will have to admit I am somewhat biased, the picture below will show why. Good luck on your purchase.......

Well the wheels fell off this deal.
Fcuken Aust import laws :(
Won't go into details but back to the drawing board.
Still looking

Well the wheels fell off this deal.
Fcuken Aust import laws :(
Won't go into details but back to the drawing board.
Still looking

I know how you feel, I tried to bring an R3 in a couple of years ago but it got all to hard..... something to do with models that are available here etc..etc

Good luck bubz, that will be a nice addition to the garage? When you've finished with the deal, Would you mind to share a little bit of the process of how do you bring her here, how much in import duties, transport, licensing etc etc etc. And bottom line savings, even with the dollar playing against us atm?

Hey Bubz , I been looking at older model Triumphs for sale in the UK (for our planned trip in 2015) RAMOTO seems to be the go-to mob for tidy low mileage Thunderbird Sports .. they have/had some superb examples on their floor. Don't know if bringing one over from the UK would be any easier than the US but thought I'd mention it mate.

Cheers for that Trev. Did see them yep bloody nice examples..
It's not really the availability of the bikes but more so the fcuken brearucratic hoops involved in getting it into the country as a bike.
Bringing in as parts is a lot easier but not as straight forward either.
Still working on it.
Even one from NZ is not out of the question.

Back