Triumph Manassas VA

Bubz

Supercharged
Hi guys. I think the dealership in Manassas VA is quite new.
Has anybody on here had any dealings with hem yet.
They have a bike that quite interests me and would just like a little feedback from any customers.
Cheers

The Dealership is about 40 miles from my front door. Ken the owner is a nice guy and will deal with you on everything from parts to bikes. He knows the Triumph brand and is doing quite well and moving quite a few bikes. Everyone I have talked to who purchased a bike from him as been more than pleased.

Bubz, I bought my '14 R3T from Ken at Triumph Manassas and I am well pleased. He is a step above the rest of the dealerships around here and we are fortunate to have many good ones. I knew he was going to be on my Christmas list when I first went in. I mentioned the R3 and he said his mechanics were putting one together that just came in and asked if I wanted to see it. Sure! He took me back into the garage, something that almost never happens in America, and showed me the bike with all its clothing off. I came back and test rode it later and was sold. Ken’s mechs (Rean and Unice) are pretty cool to talk with as well. Brian in service is all business and has great customer service talent as does OJ. Travers in parts will look up any part right away (I was first looking for a tachometer for the T but Triumph doesn’t make one) and he has me set up for Tors in the near future. The new sales guy Jeff has worked with HD for quite some time and knows his way around many brands able to give you insight to the strengths and weaknesses of each. All in all I would recommend them to any on and have done so several times. One of the kids at Cycle Gear bought his Truxton there after I told him about the shop (then proceeded to dump his new internet girlfriend on their first date, but that is another story). Anything else?

PS: Isn't Brisbane a little out of the way from Manassas?

Haaa, Manassas. I got my private pilots license at Colgan Airways in Manassas in 1973. Worked refueling aircraft there when I was not doing my military intelligence thing at Vint Hill Farms Station.

Hey thanks guys,
Positive feedback from customers is great advertising.
Spoke to ken this morning (had to drag my sorry ass outa bed at 0300 and get a coffee down my throat first)
Sounds like a straight up guy and yes I want to do business with him.
Gunna be a bit of a challenge with the shop not around the corner though.
The bike in question is a 04 Thunderbird Sport.
Yep we have got em over here but not in the class this bike seems to be.
Viv had an 03 Thunderbird a while ago and I still kick myself for ever letting that go.
Time will tell and will keep y'all updated.

image.jpg

Good luck Bubz. Real nice bike. Keep us posted.
Not a Sport but this pic has been on a wall near me (at work or at home) for years. There's something about them, isn't there?

Triumph%20Thunderbird%2095.jpg

Back